Win an Apple Watch
UrPal is giving away an Apple Watch!
For a chance to win it all you need to do is to answer the following question:
What is the Guinness World Record for the longest time breath held underwater?
a) 6:09 minutes
b) 12:06 minutes
c) 24:03 minutes
Please email your answer to email@example.com with your name and a telephone number that we can use to contact you if you are the winner!
The deadline to enter the competition is on the 10th of October, we will announce the winner on the 11th of October.
1. The competition opens on 14 September 2016 and ends at 6:00 pm on 10th of October 2016.
2. The prize is an Apple watch for one winner. The Prize may vary from the image shown due to availability.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants must email the correct answer with their names, telephone number and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected by a draw to take place at 55, Church Street, Inverness on the 11th of October and shall be notified by email or telephone.
8. If the winner fails to collect the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. The Prize should be collected at 55, Church Street in Inverness. If not a resident in Inverness, we can make arrangements to deliver the prize by post. The winner must notify us within 30 days, from the day they have been notified of their winning, that they wish for the prize to be posted to them.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. UrPal’s terms of service can be found in the app within the settings menu.
Give us a rating
Wojciech Kaluszka26 September 2016
gustavo lucas18 September 2016