Therapy-Suite HairBeauty Inverness
The Therapy Suite Hair and Beauty was founded in 2009 by a mother and daughter partnership. They along with their expanding team of professionals are proud to offer a wide range of hair, beauty treatments and complementary therapies to the highest standard for both male and female clients.
They specialise in Pamper Parties and Wedding services and are
delighted to offer an innovative and exclusive concept - Photography Portrait Packages. All clients will be treated with the highest standard of professionalism and care in warm, relaxing and hygienic surroundings. They are proud to be using a natural and exclusive product - Aromatherapy Associates for all their face and body treatments.
They will also always aim to use only the highest quality of
products available for all services.
- The hair salon is light and spacious with modern furnishings, water fountain and luxurious products, complete with ten hair stations and massage chairs at the backwash.
- The beauty salon - candles guide you up the stairs as you leave the outside world behind - your treatment starts immediately as the inviting aromas of essential oils relax and invigorate your senses.
The decor is luxurious, warm and inviting and has been described as "an oasis in the city". Consisting of a Relaxation lounge, manicure area, luxury spa pedicure chair and three beautifully equipped treatment rooms with dimmed lighting and soothing colours which can accommodate couples treatments.
- Spa Experience - To aid relaxation and provide a truly indulgent and nurturing experience we have a relaxation lounge, robes and slippers for your comfort and complementary drinks. Shower facilities are available before and after treatments if desired.
- Etiquette - In order to maintain a tranquil experience and to respect other clients -mobile phones should be switched off or on silent mode prior to entering relaxation lounge. Children are not permitted upstairs. Teenagers under 16 are permitted but must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Detailed consultations will be taken prior to any treatment.
- Gifts - All of our products are available to purchase to allow you to continue your treatment experience at home and also make ideal, luxurious gifts.
- Lateness and Cancellation Policy – We recommend that you arrive 15 minutes prior to stated treatment time. Treatment times listed represent appointment duration. Please understand that your late arrival may result in a reduction of treatment time as a courtesy to our next client.
We kindly ask that you give a minimum of 24 hours notice for changes or cancellations or a charge may be incurred.
Give us a rating
Custom category button (set by admin)Call a Taxi